The 290 series inks are Nazdar's latest entry into the Plug and Play inkjet market. Designed for use in the Océ Arizona printers using IJC256 inks, these new inks offer exceptional compatibility, quality and cost effectiveness, combined with a seamless conversion process.
Closely color matched and chemically compatible with the IJC256, users can save both time and money by switching one color at a time. Flushing, purging, or re-profiling is not necessary when transitioning to Nazdar 290 series due to the accurate color reproduction capabilities of the ink set.
- Chemically compatible with the OEM inks for true plug-and-play compatibility
- Close color match to the OEM ink set
- Formulated for use in both flexible and rigid applications
- Excellent resistance to edge chipping on rigid substrates when used with a knife or router cutter
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and color fade.
- Not compatible with Arizona 318 GL model that uses 800 ml bags
Suitable for use on acrylics, reinforced vinyl banners, pressure sensitive vinyl, window ccling, styrene, fluted polypropylene, foamboard and polycarbonate.