- Compact desktop A2 size flatbed LED UV printer
- Automatic table lifting & media thickness measurement
- CMYK LED UV inks - optional white and varnish for a luxurious or specialty finish
- Print on a wide variety of flexible and rigid materials up to 150 mm thick
- Low energy consumption and low temperatures, ideal for heat sensitive materials
- 0% VOC inks - non-HAP – no outgassing of prints – no air purifier required
- Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving print technology (i²) - Dedicated “UV-weaving”
The ValueJet VJ-626UF is a 6 colour (C, M, Y, K, White & Varnish) desktop A2-size flatbed LED UV printer with integrated vacuum bed, offering a media size of 594 mm (23.39”) x 483 mm (19”) Media thickness is automatically measured. The VJ-626UF allows direct printing on a wide variety of flexible and solid materials up to 150 mm thick.
An energy-efficient latest generation LED UV lamp ensures instant dry, ready to use prints and minimum energy consumption. Its reduced working temperatures also allow printing onto heat sensitive substrates. Compared to “classic” UV printing, Mutoh LED UV technology gives you all state-of-the-art health & safety and environmental benefits: no ozone generation, free of heavy metals like mercury and lead. Moreover, Mutoh’s LED UV inks and varnish are completely VOC-free, do not contain any hazardous air pollutants (non-HAP) and as such do not need an air purification system. Both flex and rigid inks are available.